Sunday May 28, 2017
Registration: 9:30am | Walk Starts:10:30am
Location: North York General, 4001 Leslie St.
Route: Nanji Academic Centre, in the hospital gardens and on the RioCan Terrace
The Nanji Family Foundation OrthoWalk will take place in the Nanji Academic centre, in the hospital gardens and on the RioCan Terrace at North York General Hospital, at the south-east corner of the Hospital.
Parking will be available in the Valley Parking Lot for all registered participants who have fundraised for this year's the Nanji Family Foundation OrthoWalk. The Valley Parking Lot is only accessible through the loading dock/shipping driveway (north of the Charlotte and Lewis Steinberg Emergency entrance). Please do not park in the Visitor's Parking Lot unless directed by an event volunteer.
- Travelling North on Leslie St. (from Hwy 401):
- Turn right at the stoplights into the Hospital site, turn left at the stop sign towards Emergency, turn right past the Emergency parking lot and follow the signs to the Valley Parking Lot. Travelling South on Leslie St. (from Sheppard Ave)
- Turn right on to Esther Shiner Blvd. at the lights, make a quick right and cross the bridge over Leslie St.
- Turn left at the stop sign and turn right past the Emergency parking lot (before the road goes back out to Leslie at Sheppard) and follow the signs to the Valley Parking Lot.
- Take the Sheppard Subway to Leslie Station
- Take the east exit and cross to the east side of Leslie St.
- Walk South on Leslie to the Hospital
- The Leslie 51 bus stops right at North York General. Please visit ttc.ca for schedules and more information.